So I recently started using evernote. And now I’ve found an awesome way to publish blog entries. Hopefully this will encourage a lot more activity on my site!
The state of things so far is that I have my tiles and my game board all set up. I ran into some fun optimization problems with drawing large sets of tiles… I still think there’s some work I could do here to get things loading even faster but I’ll leave that for later. Next up will be making this thing light up tiles and following Conway’s rules.
Anywho, that’s all for now. If anyone cares to check out my progress I’m making commits to my github repo that’s available by clicking on the link in the footer of this page!